15 Days Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is on complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction with our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their orders and request a refund from us in case of any Manufacturing Defects. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link.
Requests received later than 15 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as a cancellation of services for the next service period.
We will try our best to create suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase, and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
The shipping date and timeline will be depending upon the buyer’s location,
We process the order within 1-2 days thus shipping may take 2 to 5 Days to Reach to customer.
What data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
All Personal data is cent percent secure in our automated database,
And it’s only used for identification and provide a better shopping experience.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
We make sure that your data is 100% secure with us in the automated database that prevents your data is not accessible to anyone except very few high designated and we do not share any details with any third party firms.
CITY ROYALTY COMPLETE GUARANTEE POLICY
We highly recommend using leather care treatment to maintain and preserve your leather products:
Our wax coated canvas is coated with paraffin which makes this water-resistant, but not waterproof.
If your canvas product gets wet, we recommend you let it air dry thoroughly in a warm dry place. If at any time your canvas has scratches or marks, these can typically be reduced by using a hairdryer on medium heat to help the wax soften and absorb back into the canvas.
Our lifetime guarantee is a warranty against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all-natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as small scars, creases, and variations in the color and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Due to the nature of leather and vintage materials, our warranty does not cover natural wear and tear from daily love. Worn edges or corners, natural fading and softening of materials is an expected occurrence. We guarantee the foundation of our product will hold your belongings safely. We find that patches and natural wear are a part of the story that unfolds as your product grows with you. One of a kind, Vintage and Found product may need to be patched or stitch due to the nature of vintage material. We charge between our 15 and 50 Royal Currency depending on natural wear and tear or can recommend a local cobbler to expedite the repair.
Exclusions and Limitations include shoes, hats, furniture, watches, key chains, jewelry, clothing, home goods, vintage, one-of-a-kind, and FINAL SALE merchandise.
Maintain your favorite leather pieces regularly to ensure soft and supple leather. Leather can be cleaned and restored with a regimen of leather care products designed to clean, condition, and protect.
Leather Care can help maintain your product longer. Please see our Leather Care page for more information. We recommend conditioning your leather at a minimum of every 6 months. Learn more about how to care for your leather.
If you are in a dryer (hot or cold) climate please condition your product as soon as it feels less supple, dull, or faded. Vegetable-tanned leather when conditioned should feel slightly oiled and look rich.
Similar to the nature of skin it needs to be moisturized as soon as it feels dry. We charge $25 + shipping for conditioning or head to a store for onsite conditioning for Free and the full City Royalty Leather Goods experience. If you would like to explore a non-warranty repair, please review our options for Expert Repairs for Your Product.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of City Royalty Leather Goods, a fee may be incurred for repair.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use.
- Natural fading and softening of materials.
- Stains, spots, and spills.
- Stretching from wear/use.
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing.
- Improper conditioning and cleaning.
- Linings that are ripped, stained, or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse, or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire, or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third-party alterations
- Theft, loss, or intentional damage.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list of merchandise categories do not fall within our Lifetime Guarantee policy.
- Shoes, hats, furniture, watches, jewelry, clothing, vintage, and home goods.
- The “Found” collection of merchandise. This is due to the vintage nature of the materials used in the construction of these pieces.
- Promotional, FINAL SALE, sample, or assorted sale merchandise.
- Retail props, fixtures, and décor. This merchandise is sold “As-Is.”
- Merchandise purchased through discount retailers or manufacturer outlets.
- Merchandise not manufactured by City Royalty Leather Goods.
The following have a limited 1-year warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. At the discretion of City Royalty Leather Goods, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair the merchandise if the warranty claims do not fall within the 1-year timeframe.
- Fabric and Linings
- Velcro or Elastic
- Interior Nylon Zippers
- Key Chains
All Warranty Repair requests must be processed and validated by our Warranty Team.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty validation and service.
- Every request is reviewed and assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Product registration is no longer required in order to receive services.
- Any fees associated with a warranty claim will be provided to the customer for approval before work is done.
- The customer is responsible for shipping product back to our workshop. We will take care of the shipping on the way back to you.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return the product for non-warranty repairs.
- City Royalty Leather Goods is not responsible for missing packages or COD.
- When shipping, please use a trackable carrier and request an insurance policy equal to the value of your return.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without a Work Order.
- Please note that we maintain the right to return dirty or soiled items that may cause a health or safety risk to our team or equipment.
We reserve the right to send “Do-it-Yourself” repair kits for certain repairs or manufacturing defects. These kits will be sent with complete repair parts and instructions.
- All Warranty repairs must be completed by an authorized service provider.
- Using an unauthorized service provider voids the Lifetime Guarantee.
- If your merchandise is unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange for the equal or lesser value of original items.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
If you purchased City Royalty Leather Goods merchandise from one of our Valued Retailers, please contact them directly to facilitate a return or exchange.
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we reserve the right to not refund the following.
- City Royalty Leather Goods is not responsible for any missing packages or COD.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of packages received without a Return Authorization.
- All return and exchange requests must be received within 15 days of purchase either online.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate a return or exchange.
- If you purchased an item from our sale page, these items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, unless marked FINAL SALE online. SAMPLE SALE product is FINAL SALE.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unworn, and original condition.
- We have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% if the product is not returned in the original condition.
- Monogrammed merchandise is not eligible for a refund or exchange. All sales are final.
- Items that were not purchased directly from City Royalty Leather Goods (such as items purchased at thrift stores, other online sellers or garage sales).
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced.
- On rare occasions, based on the nature of prior transactions.
- Without a receipt and a valid ID in our stores.
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been cleaned.
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster.
By purchasing products from City Royalty Leather Goods you agree to the terms of our Lifetime Warranty. City Royalty Leather Goods reserves to right to alter, edit or cancel our Lifetime Warranty without notice.